CAPE FLORA - Clivia miniata Orange Bulk Seed Offer! Order Now!

Welland Cowley

Feb 17, 2016, 2:00:32 PM2/17/16
to Cape Flora Clivias

CLIVIA MINIATA ORANGE BULK SEED OFFER

February 2016

We are happy to again be offering Clivia bulk orange seed which has been bred from

plants originally obtained from Yoshiko Nakamura who is known for his excellent

large - flowered plants and show winners!

We are offering this seed to both our South African growers as well as overseas growers.

Seed is priced at R600 per kg in South Africa and at $US55 per kg to our overseas buyers.

There are about 1000 seeds in one kg.

Please get your orders in early as seed is limited.

Prices exclude shipping and Phytosanitary permit.

We look forward to hearing from you.