YELLOW CLIVIA SEED AT DISCOUNT PRICES FROM CAPE FLORA

Cape Flora Clivias

Nov 1, 2013, 1:19:30 PM11/1/13
to capeflor...@googlegroups.com

We are able to offer up to 50kg quality yellow seed from original Nakamura stock plants. These are advanced yellows and creams and because they are available in bulk we will be able to offer them at much more competitive prices.

As I was able to get a much better price from this supplier I will be offering the seed at $237 per kg.

Please let me know if you are interested.

There are approximately 1 000 seeds in a kg.  Minimum Order 5kg seed.

We look forward to hearing from you.  Prices exclude Phytosanitary Certificate and Shipping.

Kind regards

Welland Cowley

CAPE FLORA

download (1).jpg