Ruby/Rails Engineer

Armand du Plessis

Mar 24, 2015, 8:06:11 AM3/24/15
to cape-town-r...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

Apologies first for the job spam, I'll keep it short! There's been a great thread recently on working remotely here so thought it might be apt to sneak in a position -  we're currently recruiting for a Ruby/Rails engineer with some front-end tech experience. If you interested check it out here - https://hornet.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0bwg

That's it folks! Back to work!

Armand

Glenn Roberts

Mar 24, 2015, 11:23:58 AM3/24/15
to cape-town-r...@googlegroups.com
Is Armand even allowed to post here anymore, given that he has apparently renounced his SA citizenship?

Glenn Roberts

gl...@siyelo.com | +27 79 864 1542 | @glennrob

Siyelo
We turn great ideas into great applications

Armand du Plessis

Mar 24, 2015, 11:26:20 AM3/24/15
to cape-town-r...@googlegroups.com
Hahaha, after the cricket this morning it's an option. But you are probably not complaining? :)

In Cape Town bru!

Glenn Roberts