Looking for a Rails Developer

Jamie Godwin

May 19, 2015, 3:08:40 AM5/19/15
to cape-town-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Looking for an experienced Rails developer to help us support an existing app and be part of a team to evolve the application to support our future trajectories.

Cheers,

Jamie

De Wet Blomerus

May 19, 2015, 10:14:58 AM5/19/15
to cape-town-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jamie,
I took a look at the website and while I am not looking for a job right now I am interested in using what you seem to be building. Are you trying to do in South Africa what Mpesa did in Kenya? A cheap easy way to do mobile payments without all the hefty fees of traditional South African banking?

Say I was building an app to link job seekers with basic service jobs like house cleaning & painting, could small payments be made through your system without incurring much fees?

Kind regards,
De Wet Blomerus

Website  //  Facebook  //  Instagram