Anybody want to take over a ruby development freelance gig?

Ian Petzer

Mar 9, 2015, 8:40:38 AM3/9/15
to cape-town-r...@googlegroups.com, Emile McLennan
Hi CTRubyLovers,

I've been doing some freelance work for a local startup called eShip.

I don't really have the time to continue and the founder is looking to develop a long term relationship with a Rails dev that could take over.

If anyone is interested please get in touch.

Thanks,
Ian

Ali Raza

Mar 9, 2015, 4:52:04 PM3/9/15
to cape-town-r...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ian,

what sort compensations is he offering and what is he expecting in terms of hours?

Ali