Another beautiful job spec ;-)

Graeme Longman

Jan 7, 2016, 3:39:15 AM1/7/16
to cape-town-r...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

We're looking for at least one mid-senior level developer at SameWave - http://www.samewave.com.

We're a UK funded startup with our development team at the Woodstock Exchange in Cape Town - awesome team and environment.

If you have a bunch of JavaScript framework knowledge (ideally EmberJS!) alongside your Rails skills, please get in touch with your CV or to find out more about the role. I've added the job spec below.

Thanks!
Graeme

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you right for the job?

If you have the following relevant experience, we should really talk!

Essential:

JavaScript framework experience, ideally in one or more of Ember, Angular, React, Meteor, Node.
A degree or diploma in a relevant field, e.g. Computer Science, IT, ICT.
Comfortable working in a Unix environment, ideally on OS X.

Nice-to-have:

Server and backend experience, ideally with Ruby on Rails or similar.
Test driven development including knowledge of stubbing, mocking and spies.
Hybrid mobile app development - Apache Cordova or PhoneGap. Understanding of pros, cons and limits of hybrid development.
API and web service knowledge.
Experience working in an Agile environment.
Native mobile experience: iOS / Android.

Portfolio or examples of work:

Link to GitHub account, code contributions and commits.
Link to blog and recent posts.