Ryan's petition to Holtec-Please no dumping!

1 view

Diane TURCO

Feb 14, 2023, 9:02:15 AM2/14/23
to cape-dow...@googlegroups.com, boston-do...@googlegroups.com, madown...@googlegroups.com, pilgrim-coa...@googlegroups.com, capeco...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
Ryan Collins is the lead for My Fishing Cape Cod. He has put together a wonderful petition on Change.org.  With over 8,000 signatures in over a week, we want to really blast it up to 20,000 by the March 27 NDCAP meeting. Would you kindly help by sharing with your friends and neighbors and social media to reach this goal. Ryan has asked Holtec CEO Kris Singh to announce withdrawal of the dumping plan by March 27. We hope you can join us in Plymouth that evening.
Don't stop being alarmed, Diane

Here is the link and text:
Water is life March 27.jpg