Would you kindly post about film showing this Wednesday to help get out the word?

1 view

Diane TURCO

Mar 9, 2024, 11:26:37 AMMar 9
to cape-dow...@googlegroups.com, boston-do...@googlegroups.com, madown...@googlegroups.com, pilgrim-coa...@googlegroups.com, capeco...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
Would you kindly post this notice? After a brief update on Holtec's evaporation of the radioactive wastewater going on now [while the state is still considering whether to deny the dumping permit], Dr. Brita Lundberg will speak and answer questions before the film. Hope to see you there! Diane

Link here for full announcement and more info. Also, notice  posted on Cape Downwinders Facebook to share.
Link can be pasted to FB.

JOIN US WEDNESDAY, MARCH 13

New England Premiere of the documentary film

SOS: SAN ONOFRE SYNDROME

Cape Cinema, Dennis

6:30 Presentation by Dr. Brita Lundberg of the Greater Boston Physicians for Social Responsibility

7:00 Film showing

Our colleagues in California fought to close San Onofre and now they fight for safe storage of the radioactive waste.....the same battle we have here with Holtec in Plymouth. Donna Gilmore, Torgen Johnson, and others who have supported our efforts share their lessons learned to protect our communities in this powerful documentary. A must see!

Watch Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDF1bLN9K8c

THANK YOU! And hope to see you there, Diane