Letter from state delegation to Holtec/stop evaporation

Diane TURCO

Mar 28, 2024, 12:12:32 PMMar 28
to cape-dow...@googlegroups.com, madown...@googlegroups.com, pilgrim-coa...@googlegroups.com, capeco...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
Please give your reps a call and thank them for sending this letter to Holtec. Holtec arrogantly dismissed their request. Now we need the state to step up and enforce the environmental laws like the Oceans Sanctuaries Act that prohibit not only liquid discharges but gaseous as well.
We are planning to address each Cape BOS with a request for a petition to the state to enforce the laws. If you would like to be involved, just send me an email. THANK YOU, Diane
Here is the letter: