Fwd: JOIN US FRIDAY MARCH 3: "No Miracles Needed"

1 view

Diane Turco

Mar 1, 2023, 7:01:21 AM3/1/23
to cape-dow...@googlegroups.com, boston-do...@googlegroups.com, madown...@googlegroups.com, Pilgrim-Coa...@googlegroups.com, Cape Cod WILPF

Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message:

From: Beyond Nuclear <ci...@beyondnuclear.org>
Date: February 28, 2023 at 12:31:17 PM EST
To: ttu...@comcast.net
Subject: JOIN US FRIDAY MARCH 3: "No Miracles Needed"

Renewable energy can save climate
Beyond Nuclear Bulletin
February 28, 2023
"NO MIRACLES NEEDED"
Renewable energy can save climate

Mark Jacobson, Stanford University professor, and Ken Cook, Environmental Working Group president, will conduct a webinar hosted by the Samuel Lawrence Foundation in partnership with Beyond Nuclear to introduce Jacobson’s new book “No Miracles Needed: How Today’s Technology can Save Our Climate and Clean Our Air” in a Zoom Webinar at 11:30AM PT / 2:30PM ET, Friday, March 3, 2023. Jacobson, a professor in civil and environmental engineering, directs Stanford’s Atmosphere and Energy Program in the public interest. Cook is recognized as a prominent advocate for environmental health. His testimony before Congress opened eyes on the risks of proposed high-level nuclear waste shipments particularly in light of the recent East Palestine, Ohio railroad chemical disaster.
Beyond Nuclear | 7304 Carroll Avenue, #182, Takoma Park, MD 20912

Sent by ci...@beyondnuclear.org powered by
Trusted Email from Constant Contact - Try it FREE today.