Fwd: ACE SJU Fellowship Available in Philly - please pass along!

Margaret McIntyre

May 2, 2023, 2:51:04 PM5/2/23
to capc...@googlegroups.com, Emma Mitchell, Tessie Schonder, gabby wilson, Brianna Deitz, Chantelle Schlump
Check out this opportunity in Philly at St. Joseph University --->

May 3, 2023, 10:24:11 AM5/3/23
to capc...@googlegroups.com, Emma Mitchell, Brianna Deitz, Chantelle Schlump, gabby wilson, Tessie Schonder
Email Correction:

I gave the incorrect email address in my first email.
Please use the address below:

With questions they can contact Jake Diehl at jdi...@sju.edu (corrected email).