Fwd: L'Arche & Former Volunteers

1 view

Margaret McIntyre

Mar 22, 2022, 4:40:36 PM3/22/22
to capc...@googlegroups.com
Position at L'Arche in Washington, DC

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Caitlin Smith <caitli...@larche-gwdc.org>
Date: Tue, Mar 22, 2022 at 8:38 AM
Subject: L'Arche & Former Volunteers
To: <DCVolProgr...@googlegroups.com>

Hello all,
We'd love to meet volunteers next Thrs! Would you share this with any current/former volunteers who might be interested in community life & good work?

L'Arche GWDC Virtual Info Session with Interviews Thrs, March 31st 5-7pm ET What would it be like to share life as an assistant? Sign on for a fun 30 min info session to learn more!  Or submit an application online to be considered for an interview.

L’Arche GWDC is an intentional community for people with and without intellectual disabilities. The assistant (DSP) role is to support core members and fellow teammates, through our mutual caregiving. Within the context of community-based health, our assistants gain invaluable professional experience in the areas of community life, disability, and medical field, yet it is the emphasis on mutual relationship that creates an environment of love and trust where quality care is a matter of friendship, not just a job.

RSVP to Crisely at jo...@larche-gwdc.org for link and further details.
Virtual interview (1).png

--
Caitlin Smith