Fwd: Sharing updated Young Adult Outreach Coordinator position with Srs of St. Francis of Philadelphia

Margaret McIntyre

Dec 28, 2023, 2:42:30 PM12/28/23
to capc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
Attached is a job description from Franciscan Sisters of Philadelphia for a Young Adult Outreach Coordinator. Check it out for yourself or pass it along to someone who may be interested.
Peace,
Margaret

>>> Diane Tomkinson 12/20/23 2:21 PM >>>

Dear FSN colleagues,

I hope this finds you, your loved ones and your volunteers well.  I am sharing an updated version of our Young Adult Outreach Coordinator position opening on the charism ministries team of the Srs of St. Francis of Philadelphia. In addition to the change in title ("outreach" replacing "engagement"), substantive changes include the possibility of this being a part-time or full-time position, flexibility re the stated qualifications (for example, degree OR equivalent work experience), and a higher salary range (now up to $50,000).  Once again, please share this with anyone you think might be interested.  I am happy to speak with anyone who might be interested to answer any questions. We hope and pray for a hire in the new year!

May the wonder of God's Incarnate LOVE fill these final days of Advent and your celebration of the coming Christmas season!

peace and ALL Good,

Diane

Diane Tomkinson, OSF
Charism: Engagement Minister
(Young Adults, Volunteers, New Membership)
Sisters of St. Francis of Philadelphia
610-558-6789 (office); 610-368-6737 (cell)

YoungAdultOutreachCoord_Dec2023Post.docx