Fwd: Greetings from St. Anthony Catholic School

Margaret McIntyre

Jul 25, 2023, 1:19:59 PM7/25/23
to capc...@googlegroups.com
St. Anthony Catholic School in Brookland (DC) has two teaching positions open for the upcoming year: 5th grade (self-contained) and middle school math. Please spread the word to anyone who may be interested. Mike Thomasian is the principal and is an overall great guy. He'd be wonderful to work with!
Peace,
Margaret