Cap Corps Commissioning: Sunday, July 17th at 10:30am

Margaret McIntyre

Jul 8, 2022, 3:23:55 PM7/8/22
to capc...@googlegroups.com, Brian Stacy
Hi Everyone!

The Cap Corps Commissioning is next Sunday, July 17th at Cap College. Please join us! It'll be Mass at 10:30am celebrated by Fr. Brian Stacy with Brunch to follow. For food purposes, let me know by this Sunday evening if you plan to attend.

There's a new reflection on our blog that was written by current volunteer, Jack Giannetti. He does such an honest, beautiful job explaining the Cap Corps experience. Check it out here: https://www.capcorps.org/post/answering-the-call

I hope you are well and enjoying the summer!

Peace,
Margaret

--
Margaret McIntyre-Stacy
Program Director

Check out our website at www.capcorps.org

Cap Corps Commissioning.png

Gracie Stotzer

Jul 9, 2022, 6:27:01 PM7/9/22
to capc...@googlegroups.com
Lovely reflection by Jack, thanks for sharing!

Just confirming that I will be there on Sunday—looking forward to it!

Gracie

Melinda Renuart

Jul 10, 2022, 1:46:21 PM7/10/22
to capc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Margaret! I will also be attending and am looking forward to it.

Also, Juliana Rypka may be in town then, so possibly one more person.

Johnson, Amber

Jul 11, 2022, 2:32:50 PM7/11/22
to capc...@googlegroups.com, Brian Stacy
I will be there!