Columbia April 2014 Meeting Ideas

1 view

Mike Erdely

Apr 14, 2014, 10:30:51 AM4/14/14
to cap...@googlegroups.com
Hey, guys,

Does anybody have any ideas of topics they would like to discuss (or have discussed) at April's Columbia CapBUG meeting?

This will be a particularly busy month for me, so I won't be able to present anything (and I don't have any topic suggestions either).

Ideas welcome!

-ME

Jason Crawford

Apr 14, 2014, 10:47:38 AM4/14/14
to cap...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately the past few weeks have been extremely insane for me, which is why I ended up missing the last meeting, being caught in PA with a dead cell phone. I won't be able to do much with it this month as a family member has gone through catastrophic health issues and work is going crazy. I might be able to make a meeting but definitely can't work on presenting anything.

Sid Wilroy

Apr 14, 2014, 2:48:16 PM4/14/14
to cap...@googlegroups.com
Tons of ideas..
Bhye hypervisor
FreeBSD 10
Zfs
What hybridcluster is doing
Running Linux compiled apps
Openjdk

Mike Erdely

Apr 14, 2014, 3:10:54 PM4/14/14
to cap...@googlegroups.com
We already had a talk on Bhyve.  Of the others, which ones are you willing to give a talk on?

-ME

Mike Erdely

Apr 19, 2014, 8:57:59 AM4/19/14
to cap...@googlegroups.com
Our normal meeting time would be this coming Thursday (April 24) at 6:30 PM.  Would anyone be planning to come?  It doesn't sound like we have any topics or presenters for this month.

-ME

Nick Hasser

Apr 19, 2014, 9:37:23 AM4/19/14
to cap...@googlegroups.com
I can't make it this month.

Mike Erdely

Apr 19, 2014, 7:59:29 PM4/19/14
to cap...@googlegroups.com

Ok. I'm just going to cancel April's meeting. I won't be able to host anyway.