Nov/Dec Meeting

Mike Erdely

Nov 27, 2013, 10:59:36 AM11/27/13
to cap...@googlegroups.com
Right now, looking at my calendar, Dec 19th works best for me. I know
it's getting close to Christmas, but I have a dental procedure the
week before and will be otherwise occupied the week before that.

Thoughts?

-ME

Jason Crawford

Nov 27, 2013, 2:59:06 PM11/27/13
to cap...@googlegroups.com
Nothing finite in my schedule for that day yet, so I'll mark it down.

-ME

Nick Hasser

Nov 29, 2013, 6:24:56 AM11/29/13
to cap...@googlegroups.com
Not positive, yet, but I think I"ll already be dealing with family visiting for the holidays by then.

Johan Huldtgren

Nov 29, 2013, 12:14:42 PM11/29/13
to cap...@googlegroups.com
> Right now, looking at my calendar, Dec 19th works best for me. I know
> it's getting close to Christmas, but I have a dental procedure the
> week before and will be otherwise occupied the week before that.

works for me. (for the record so does the 5th, but not the 12th).

.jh

outro pessoa

Nov 29, 2013, 9:35:11 PM11/29/13
to cap...@googlegroups.com

Damatol!! Why can't you have a meeting on the peninsula.

Mike Erdely

Nov 29, 2013, 9:40:46 PM11/29/13
to cap...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Nov 29, 2013 at 9:35 PM, outro pessoa <outro....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Damatol!! Why can't you have a meeting on the peninsula.

What is this I don't even...

outro pessoa

Nov 29, 2013, 9:46:55 PM11/29/13
to cap...@googlegroups.com

Just joking. There are no user groups what-so-ever on the Chesapeake Peninsula.

outro pessoa

Nov 29, 2013, 9:58:09 PM11/29/13
to cap...@googlegroups.com
I have tried starting one here in the Maryland area. There are people who use the BSD systems; however, what's missing are others to help me form a group.

Gareth

Nov 30, 2013, 2:39:33 PM11/30/13
to cap...@googlegroups.com
I can make a meeting on Dec 19th.
GD

Mike Erdely

Dec 2, 2013, 3:22:05 PM12/2/13
to cap...@googlegroups.com
Great! Now that we have some attendees... does anyone have any ideas
for a topic?

I've been really enjoying cwm (more than I had the previous time I
brought it up). Other than that, I'm not sure I have anything to talk
about specifically.

Anyone? Bueller?

-ME

On Sat, Nov 30, 2013 at 2:39 PM, Gareth <gareth...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I can make a meeting on Dec 19th.
> GD

Jason Crawford

Dec 2, 2013, 5:42:17 PM12/2/13
to cap...@googlegroups.com

I want to mess with the beaglebone black but haven't ordered it yet because of surprise house expenses. I can order this week but don't know if I'll have anything to talk about by the 19th. Maybe someone has more info on getting bhyve to boot openbsd? I've been trying off and on for a couple weeks and info online is hard to find so I haven't been successful yet.

Mike Erdely

Dec 2, 2013, 8:45:18 PM12/2/13
to cap...@googlegroups.com
Talk to Michael Dexter. He's been working with the bhyve developers.

Maybe I could get him to do a concall type talk. I'll ask him if he's
interested.

-ME

Mike Erdely

Dec 16, 2013, 10:58:58 AM12/16/13
to cap...@googlegroups.com
I think Michael is going to be able to do a presentation for us. I'm
waiting for final confirmation.

If he can't, I will do a demonstration of the new OpenBSD
autoinstaller. Otherwise, I can do that autoinstaller demo in
January.

If Michael can give the talk, I'll let you guys know and I think we
should cross-promote this to LOPSA and CALUG, too. I'll let you know
when I hear back from Michael.

See you guys Dec 19 at 6:30 PM.

Mike Erdely

Dec 16, 2013, 1:42:19 PM12/16/13
to cap...@googlegroups.com
If someone is on the CALUG list and wouldn't mind forwarding the
announcement I just emailed, I'd appreciate it. Thank you.