Anyone I can run my CoinZdense slides past?

Rob Meijer

Sep 4, 2022, 9:43:20 AMSep 4
to cap-...@googlegroups.com, Dan Connolly
In 12 or 13 days I'm going to give a quick introductory talk about my slow moving CoinZdense project.

I've talked about CoinZdense on this list before, but for those of you that didn't read those posts, CoinZdense aims to implement a small collection of libraries on top of libsodium bindings for different programming languages, implementing chained hash-based signatures and least-authority sub-key management. Target applications for these libraries are Web 3.0 eco systems and adjacent technology that relies on extensive signing-key re-use.

I only have 20 minutes, including questions, so it's really high level, I've made a 12 page slide deck with speaker notes. Unfortunately this list has a public archive, so I can't send my slides to the list directly until after my talk.

There is a brief mention of Monte and Agoric in one of the slides, though I don't mention them explicitly and the slide might not be fully accurate.

image.png

I would love to run my slides by someone on this list, so drop me a response if I can send you my slides out of band from this mailinglist.

Rob

Mark S. Miller

Sep 4, 2022, 10:19:40 AMSep 4
to cap-...@googlegroups.com, Dan Connolly
Hi Rob, I can't promise when I'll be able to find the time, but I would like to take a look. Please send them to me. Thanks.

  Cheers,
  --MarkM

Ben Laurie

Sep 4, 2022, 1:10:12 PMSep 4
to cap-talk
I'm up for taking a look.

Rob Meijer

Sep 17, 2022, 1:59:17 AMSep 17
to cap-...@googlegroups.com, Dan Connolly
Between all the "uhm" and my strong accent it may be hard to watch, and I didn't have time to go in depth into the technically interesting least to authority stuff, but here is a link to my talk yesterday:

Mentioned Monte, didn't go into the individual columns of my ecosystem slides, for a part because I'm too fuzzy on the details.

Rob Meijer

Sep 19, 2022, 12:36:04 PMSep 19
to cap-...@googlegroups.com, Dan Connolly
A blog post about my talk with some more depth for the hash based signatures, the least authority bits, and the entropy as a resource bit.

Alan Karp

Sep 19, 2022, 1:45:53 PMSep 19
to cap-...@googlegroups.com
I did look at the slides, but the crypto is way above my head.