Re: OCap in the real world!!!

Alan Karp

Mar 11, 2021, 12:53:51 PM3/11/21
to Victor Grey, cap-...@googlegroups.com, Kaliya Identity Woman, James Fournier
I forgot to mention cap-...@googlegroups.com.  Are you on it?  It's low volume with spurts of activity.  It's a great place to ask questions and announce projects related to capabilities.

--------------
Alan Karp

On Thu, Mar 11, 2021 at 8:12 AM Victor Grey <vic...@jlinclabs.com> wrote:
Alan Karp <alan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the introduction, Kaliya.  Nice to "meet" the two of you.  I'd love to hear more.  Would you be able to present something at our regular Friday morning capabilities meeting?  It's 10-12 Pacific every week.  If you have anything I can read about your work, I can forward it to the group.

Hi Alan,

I remember Fen Labalme and I attending a few of those meetings when they were in Mark Miller’s office at HP, back in prehistoric times ;-)
They were -very- educational!

We have only just begun to dip our toes in the water with Ocap/Zcap and are not ready to present anything quite yet.

 But there is my very notional first attempt to implement something based on the also very half-baked start of a standard at https://w3c-ccg.github.io/zcap-ld/.

You can have a look if you like at
https://github.com/jlinclabs/jlinc-zcap

Happy that we’ve reconnected.