How capabilities help with the AI agent problem

14 views
Skip to first unread message

Alan Karp

unread,
Sep 30, 2026, 2:00:54 PM (7 days ago) Sep 30
to <friam@googlegroups.com>, cap-talk

Chris Hibbert

unread,
Oct 3, 2026, 4:57:31 PM (4 days ago) Oct 3
to fr...@googlegroups.com, cap-talk
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SsgC6mXpSD0cA-31svF7e3QJY0IzyMxZo_tCgQsR8lk/edit?tab=t.0


This is amazingly hard to read. The pagination from slides to Google
Docs was inconsistent, and the linewrapping is all over the place.

Is there any chance, Alan, that you can ask the author for a better
rendering? A PDF of the slides would be most welcome. It looks like
there is good content here, but I'm spending so much time parsing it
that I must be missing some of the content.

I asked Gemini for a more readable version, and after a bit of pushing,
it gave me something close to the original (I think) that I could read.

This is good stuff. It would be nice if it were shared in a form that
more people would be able to read it without struggle.

Chris
--
Change is not linear. Our expectations are linear, but new
technologies come in "S" curves, so we routinely overestimate
short-term change and underestimate long-term change.
--Paul Saffo

Chris Hibbert
hib...@mydruthers.com
Blog: http://www.pancrit.org
http://mydruthers.com

Alan Karp

unread,
Oct 3, 2026, 10:24:08 PM (4 days ago) Oct 3
to cap-...@googlegroups.com
I sent a note to Harrison asking for a PDF that I can distribute.

--------------
Alan Karp


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "cap-talk" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cap-talk+u...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/cap-talk/08eca338-cf00-4a68-94ec-64c55daef0f0%40mydruthers.com.

Alan Karp

unread,
Oct 3, 2026, 11:58:17 PM (4 days ago) Oct 3
to <friam@googlegroups.com>, cap-talk
Here's a PDF that looks better.

--------------
Alan Karp
AIAM-W3C-CCG-2026-09-29.pdf
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages