slightly ot: seeking real world security help

Raoul Duke

Oct 19, 2022, 10:42:53 PM10/19/22
to cap-...@googlegroups.com
hi, apologies this is too ot and spammy. Stanford medicine is rolling out palm biometric reader security, ostensibly because the thumb print readers they have had are reaching end-of-life. I find the expansion of gathering ever more literally personal metrics alarming. Might anybody in these circles have interest in trying to negotiate/educate in good faith with Stanford about alternatives? please contact me if so. thank you.

obligatory cap related thing:
2013 A capability-based security approach to manage access control in the Internet of Things