The Spritely Institute launches a Guile->WASM compilation project!

Christine Lemmer-Webber

Feb 3, 2023, 11:52:30 AM2/3/23
to cap-...@googlegroups.com
Due to a generous grant from the MetaMask Grants DAO (thank you!!!),
Spritely Networked Communities Institute today launches a project to
enable the Guile programming language to compile to the popular
WebAssembly (WASM) platform! Specifically, this includes executing
within all popular web browsers, dramatically expanding the number of
potential users of Guile-powered applications.

https://spritely.institute/news/guile-on-web-assembly-project-underway.html

We're not talking emscripten compilation hacks here btw... we're talking
about direct Scheme -> WebAssembly compilation! Which also means...
Spritely is coming to the browser!

Oh yeah... in the US? Enjoy hacking compilers? We're hiring...

https://spritely.institute/jobs/compiler-engineer.html