Speedgrader

kwchi...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2021, 4:56:15 PM9/8/21
to Canvas LMS Users
Hi All,

I cant find Speedgrader in my open source version Canvas. I try to google and found nothing.
Is it a free plugin or paid ?
Thank you

Simon Williams

Sep 8, 2021, 5:49:44 PM9/8/21
to canvas-l...@googlegroups.com
--

---

Simon Williams

Sep 8, 2021, 5:51:44 PM9/8/21
to canvas-l...@googlegroups.com
I guess I should clarify that the inline document renderer that supports annotations that speed-reader uses for file upload submissions is not available in the open source version.

Simon

Graham Ballantyne

Sep 8, 2021, 6:04:07 PM9/8/21
to 'Zachary Rollyson' via Canvas LMS Users
On Sep 8, 2021, at 14:51, Simon Williams <si...@instructure.com> wrote:

I guess I should clarify that the inline document renderer that supports annotations that speed-reader uses for file upload submissions is not available in the open source version.

But it's still on the roadmap, right? ;)

In the meantime, for previews (no annotations), SFU has you covered: https://github.com/sfu/predoc

–
Graham Ballantyne
Senior Systems Engineer —  IT Services