Engagement in Canvas Pages and Scaffolding in Canvas Assignments

Sean Duffy

Jun 9, 2024, 11:20:35 PMJun 9
to Canvas LMS Users
Hi everyone, we are a group of Learning Designers and Educators and have been building Stackle for the last 3-4 years. The problems that we as teachers faced included;

1. Adding Engagement into Canvas Pages
2. Doing more with Canvas Assignments
3. Incorporating Workbooks and other OneNote style learning into Canvas
4. Breaking Assessments into sub tasks

Ideally we also wanted to connect all of these individual pieces.
This lead to the development of Stackle which is all about adding interactivity, building engagement and supporting assessment inside of Canvas.

We are urgently wanting feedback from K-12 Canvas users and I'd love to pick your brains about what we've built.

Check us out at stacklehq.com

Thanks in advance

Sean Duffy
Stackle