issues in yarn install

Himanshu Negi

Jun 29, 2021, 4:07:42 AM6/29/21
to Canvas LMS Users
Hello Team,

I have facing issues when upgrading latest canvas releases  and i am stuck in this step i.e "RAILS_ENV=production bundle exec rake canvas:compile_assets",, /var/lib/gems/2.6.0/gems/bundler-2.2.21/lib/bundler/rubygems_integration.rb:362:in `block in replace_bin_path': can't find executable dress_code for gem dress_code. dress_code is not currently included in the bundle, perhaps you meant to add it to your Gemfile? (Gem::Exception).

I have attached snapshot for your reference. Please have a look at it.

Thanks
Himanshu
Screenshot 2021-06-29 13.34.25.png

Andrey Gangan

Jul 16, 2021, 8:31:32 AM7/16/21
to Canvas LMS Users
you missed command from production manual

npm install -g npm@latest

вторник, 29 июня 2021 г. в 11:07:42 UTC+3, nhiman...@gmail.com: