Canvas self hosted, theme editor - unable to change images

Josh M

Jun 20, 2024, 12:42:33 PM (13 days ago) Jun 20
to Canvas LMS Users
Hello all,

I created a theme based on the Default one.

When I edit the theme, and try to change any image ie. Login Logo

I press preview, save and apply but the image does not show up.

Has anyone encountered this issue? Appreciate any tips.

Thank you,
Josh

Josh M

Jun 20, 2024, 1:30:04 PM (13 days ago) Jun 20
to Canvas LMS Users
Solved by adding xsendfile config to apache virtual host for canvas

XSendFile On
XSendFilePath /var/canvas

Wonder if anyone knows if this is safe? Should I use /var/canvas/tmp instead?