Finding properties with cantera

Maximilien

May 30, 2024, 9:59:40 AMMay 30
to Cantera Users' Group
Hello !

I use cantera for the first time and i need to find a way to find thermodynamics properties of NH3 according to pressure and temperature for different state. Can someone help me ?

Mikael Larsen

Jun 3, 2024, 2:37:40 AMJun 3
to Cantera Users' Group
Hi Maximilien

I think this is what you are looking for.
You get them by calling:
standard_cp_R

Array of nondimensional species standard-state specific heat capacities at constant pressure at the current temperature and pressure.

standard_enthalpies_RT

Array of nondimensional species standard-state enthalpies at the current temperature and pressure.

standard_entropies_R

Array of nondimensional species standard-state entropies at the current temperature and pressure.

standard_gibbs_RT

Array of nondimensional species standard-state Gibbs free energies at the current temperature and pressure.

standard_int_energies_RT

Array of nondimensional species standard-state internal energies at the current temperature and pressure.

The values are unitless - divided by R respectively RT

Best regards

Mikael