最初の未読メッセージにスキップ

Güven NERGİZ

未読、
2022/09/05 9:35:472022/09/05
To: Cantera Users' Group
Dear Cantera Fans,

I am a newbie on Cantera who is trying to do some 0D combustion analysis with Python. I need some validation cases or reference papers (other analysis codes vs Cantera, or test results comparison). If you have them and share those documents with me, I would be appreciate it.

Have a nice work.

Best regards,
Güven Nergiz

Bryan Weber

未読、
2022/09/05 10:08:022022/09/05
To: Cantera Users' Group
Hi Güven,

Welcome to Cantera! Can you be a bit more specific with your request? To what end do you need validation cases or reference papers? What would count as such a case for you? There are hundreds, if not thousands, of peer-reviewed papers available in the literature that have used Cantera. A search on Google Scholar turned up some relevant references (although you'll have to do some filtering, and probably want to modify the search terms): https://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=cantera+AND+chemistry&hl=en&as_sdt=0%2C40&as_ylo=2005&as_yhi=

Best,
Bryan

Güven NERGİZ

未読、
2022/09/06 3:18:132022/09/06
To: Cantera Users' Group
Dear Bryan,

First of all, thank you for your interest.
I am performing a benchmark research to see if Cantera results are so close to combustion calculations. Because I am dealing with a simulation case with a burner but I don't want to do combustion analysis (to decrease the study cost). I am interested in studies about natural gas combustion and result comparison between Cantera vs other codes or test results (like exhaust gas properties).

Best regards,
Güven

5 Eylül 2022 Pazartesi tarihinde saat 17:08:02 UTC+3 itibarıyla bryan....@gmail.com şunları yazdı:
全員に返信