Multicomponent diffusion coefficient

Simon Lorentzen

Feb 9, 2021, 9:52:57 AM2/9/21
to Cantera Users' Group
Dear all,

I have some trouble regarding the use of multicomponent transport, and I was hoping some of you could help me.

Firstly, is it possible to extract the multicomponent diffusion coefficient with the spatial changes along a flame? As the temperature changes along the axial position, I would assume that the coefficient does as well?

Secondly, every time i use solve it seems like the transport model reverts to mix. Is there some way I can avoid this?

I have attached a small working example that shows that the transport model changes.

Kindest regards, and thank you in advance,
Simon
test.py