Question about Cantera library and capability

ilker tat

Sep 20, 2022, 5:57:11 AM9/20/22
to Cantera Users' Group
Hi everyone,

I started to use Cantera on python and trying to learn what can I do and where is the limits of this library. Right now I am working with 1D burning simulations and want to do a 2D parallel flow burning but I couldn't find any documents or tutorials about this topic. The Cantera can only perform under 1D?

To be more specific about what I am trying to do, I want to create a flow field that has to parallels inlets, one of them will be H2/N2 mixture and the other one is air. But I couldn't find how can I do that without using premixed mixture with one inlet.

Regards,
İlker