What to do when I want to consider the reactions in TPB in SOFC model?

q chunyu

Sep 13, 2021, 9:44:40 AM9/13/21
to Cantera Users' Group

Hi all,

I am dealing with the simulation of an SOFC and I having some troubles with the reactions happened in TPB. I am using the python Interface of Cantera 2.5.1.

The SOFC case on Cantera web (sofc.py | Cantera)does not consider how the reaction in TPB influence other surfaces, like anode_surf. When I change the current and observe the reaction rate in anode_surf, it did not make any change. What should I do if I want to consider the TPB reactions influences ?

Thank you very much.

QCY