Reaction paths network model

Tomm

Sep 17, 2021, 9:22:56 AM9/17/21
to Cantera Users' Group
Dear community,

I'm simulating a network of three PSRs in python with cantera. It is supposed to resemble different stages of a gas turbine. The simulation works fine and I get values that seem to be in an appropriate range.
I then also used the reaction paths network model, as described in the python example.

The thing is that the reaction-path routine is applied to a solution object. However, due to the number of stages I have several solution objects (Pilot, main, secondary....air,fuel),
does the reaction-path nonetheless include all reactions that occur in my network? If so, would it also be possible to show the paths occurring only in specific states? If not, how to include the whole combustor with all three reactors?

If you have any other comments to the way I simulate this, those are of course also welcome.
combustor_3_stages_3PSR.py