Thermo data for liquids, electrolytes

Erik T

Jul 13, 2024, 7:47:28 PM (9 days ago) Jul 13
to Cantera Users' Group
Hi,

I am interested in aqueous electrolytes, but struggling to populate thermo files for species.

Does anyone know of a good source for thermo data for liquids and or electrolytes? Specifically, it would be nice to have data that is either in .yaml form for Cantera or easy to convert to yaml form.

Right now I am building off the HMW_NaCl.yaml file and I also see liquid values in a file "combined_gas_cond_NASA.yaml", which was posted in this community.

To make a species from scratch, I have pulled data from Nist Chem webbook and ANL's site:

But if anyone out there knows of a well-curated and substantial data source for electrolytes and liquids, I would appreciate it. Thanks.