Conversion of chemkin surface mechanism to yaml

Swanand

May 14, 2024, 3:26:07 PMMay 14
to Cantera Users' Group
Hello,

I am trying to convert a simple chemkin surface mechanism to a yaml format, but I am running into an issue:

cantera.ck2yaml.InputError: Section starts with unrecognized keyword
"""
BULK/Si(B)/ 2.33/
"""
I have looked through the Chemkin format guide, which clearly shows some examples of this type of declaration.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Many thanks,
Swanand
DiagnoseGas.inp
DiagnoseSurf.inp

Ray Speth

May 25, 2024, 1:21:19 PMMay 25
to Cantera Users' Group

Hi Swanand,

Handling of the Chemkin BULK keyword is currently not implemented by ck2yaml. I’ve created Issue #1698 on our tracker for this.

Regards,
Ray

Swanand

May 28, 2024, 8:33:04 AMMay 28
to Cantera Users' Group
Hi Ray,

Thanks a lot for the help!

As a work-around, since it was a relatively small mechanism, I manually converted it and it worked.

Best regards,
Swanand