converting chemkin mech. to .cti

Canan Karakaya

Apr 15, 2014, 3:07:07 PM4/15/14
to canter...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
Has anyone tried to convert a chemkin gas phase mechanism to .cti file.
I read that 'ck2cti' command would work but I get the error 'too many input arguments'.
I would appreciate some clues.
Canan.

Nick Curtis

Apr 15, 2014, 11:38:09 PM4/15/14
to canter...@googlegroups.com
Hi Canan,
This (http://chemicalkinetics.wordpress.com/2013/11/15/my-procedure-for-converting-chemkin-mechanisms-to-cantera-cti-mechanisms/) is a list of all the things I've had to fix with chemkin mechanisms, it's a good starting point in any case.
If you need more specific help, we'll need more details, e.g. what version of Cantera are you using, what exactly does the error say (take a screenshot or copy the text directly from the command line), what mechanism are you trying to convert

Nick

Canan Karakaya

Apr 16, 2014, 11:23:21 AM4/16/14
to canter...@googlegroups.com