Reg python version of Nozzle (Plug flow reactor) with compressible flow

veerasekar sethuraman

Jul 5, 2024, 9:23:28 PMJul 5
to Cantera Users' Group
Hi everyone,
     I am using python integrated with cantera currently for all my reactor network model simulation. Now i am facing some hurdle when i want to use nozzle with compressible flow modeled as plug flow reactor  in Matlab source code. So can i get python version of this source code so that it will be useful in doing my work in python environment itself. I am attaching the source code and solver file for your reference.
PFR_solver.m
plug_flow_reactor.m

Bryan Weber

Jul 21, 2024, 8:15:25 PM (17 hours ago) Jul 21
to Cantera Users' Group
Hi,

I'm sorry, I don't understand your question. It looks like you have both matlab and Python code. What do you need to happen? What error message are you getting? Unfortunately, I can't rewrite or translate your code for you, but I'm happy to help answer specific questions and resolve errors.

Best,
Bryan