Launching the canopy conference webpage (beta version)

Akihiro Nakamura

May 6, 2023, 7:11:54 AM5/6/23
to Canopy Science Community Forum
Dear all canopy science community members.

Please accept my long silence regarding the upcoming conference... I had some unresolved issues with the online payment options (which are now ditched; we now only accept onsite cash payment... please see the webpage for more details).

Please find below the link to our webpage, where you can also register and submit your abstract.

I am currently looking for sponsorships to raise money for student scholarships. Please let me know if your company is interested in advertising and having a small booth at the conference.

I would also like to discuss with those who are interested in teaching tree climbing as a post-conference workshop. I have already discussed some of you guys, and I would like to start a Slack group chat so that we can organize the workshop, fees etc.