Saving the Hokkaido Canopy Crane

Akihiro Nakamura

Apr 30, 2024, 4:44:15 AMApr 30
to Canopy Science Community Forum
Dear all canopy science forum members,

Following up on the previous request for the letter of support to fund the reinstalment of the canopy crane in Hokkaido, Japan, I have made a template of the letter for anyone who wishes to send their support. I have borrowed some of the Vojtech's wording in his letter (I hope it's OK...).

We have so far received letters from Vojtech Novotny, Nigel Stork and Gerhard Zotz. Thank you so much for your invaluable support...

If you wish to show your support, please use the temperate (and add your own words if you wish) from the following link. It would be great if you could print your letter on the institute letter head with your signature.

Thank you for your support and I very much hope that the crane stays standing for many years to come.

Best
Aki

Nathan Phillips

May 3, 2024, 11:33:19 PMMay 3
to Akihiro Nakamura, Canopy Science Community Forum
Dear Dr. Nakamura,
    Please find attached my support letter. Thank you for your work to keep this important facility going.
Nathan Phillips
Boston University

Nathan Phillips
Department of Earth and Environment
Boston University
685 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston, MA 02215
617-353-2841
www.bu.edu/earth
@nathanpboston

Please ask BU to reconsider its firearms investment policy.
Tomakomai Canopy Crane Facility - support.pdf

Demetria Martha Mondragon Chaparro

May 17, 2024, 10:41:00 AMMay 17
to Akihiro Nakamura, Nathan Phillips, Canopy Science Community Forum