ICE Kyoto Insect Conservation Symposium

Akihiro Nakamura

Dec 14, 2023, 10:22:07 PM12/14/23
to Canopy Science Community Forum
Dear Canopy Forum Members,

My colleagues and I (Alice Hughes, Michael Orr) are co-organizing a symposium titled “Unifying our view of insect biodiversity for conservation” at ICE in Kyoto. The conference will take place August 25-30th, 2024, but they require registration and abstracts by December 20th (sorry for the last-minute inquiry!).

Would anyone be interested in giving a talk at our symposium?  We still have one slot left!

Unfortunately, they have not provided us with any funds to bring speakers, nor for the registration costs, of either speakers or co-organizers, and I fully understand if that is a barrier to participation.

Thanks very much for considering this invitation (and, again, sorry for the last minute inquiry!).

Aki