Canopy Conference Invitation (Last Call)

Akihiro Nakamura

Sep 3, 2023, 4:43:52 AM9/3/23
to Canopy Science Community Forum
Dear Canopy Science Community Forum members,
I am very sorry for sharing again the information regarding the upcoming canopy conference.

I want to encourage both international and domestic scientists working in any field of the (forest) canpies to join this conference.

We now have around 60 participants registered for this conference, but we want MORE people to come and attend to make this conference more fun and fruitful for all of you!

I will assist you in applying for your Chinese visa (but time is ticking away!), so if you are interested in joining this conference from outside China, please email me directly (and register online also).

You can access the below link for more information (we are also organizing the liana workshop and post-conference tree climbing workshops) and registration.

I very much hope to see you all in Xishuangbanna!

Aki