The special issue announcement for the Frontiers in Forests and Global Change is out now!

Akihiro Nakamura

Jul 17, 2023, 5:32:22 AM7/17/23
to Canopy Science Community Forum
Dear all Canopy Science Community Forum members,
I am pleased to announce that the special issue announcement is out now at the Frontiers in Forests and Global Change (IF = 3.2)

This is the second volume of the same topic (the first volume can be found at Understanding Patterns and Mechanisms of Forest Canopy Diversity and Ecosystem Functions in a Changing World | Frontiers Research Topic (frontiersin.org). The first volume published 12 papers and has fetched over 32000 views and 4500 article downloads. I hope to see some of our presentations at the upcoming canopy conference published in this second volume.

We are also launching another special issue in Integrative Conservation (a new journal published by Wiley on behalf of my institute). This will be a good venue to publish your conservation-oriented papers!

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding the special issues at canop...@gmail.com

Cheers
Aki