Invitation to exhibit your best tree-climbing/research photos

Wu, Yingtong (UMSL-Student)

May 13, 2022, 4:59:12 PM5/13/22
to canopy-...@googlegroups.com
Dear canopy researchers,

I hope that this email finds you well in different parts of the world!

You might have remembered me from last year's conference: My name is Amanda Wu, and I'm inviting you to join me to create an online photo gallery that features your best photos from your canopy research. Depending on the number of photos I receive from you all, I would like either create a Google Earth gallery or post them on my FB webpage (https://www.facebook.com/fireupresearch/). I will also cross-post them on my personal Twitter, and FB. I believe that this is a great opportunity to connect the public with canopy researchers and science while promoting your research.

If you are interested in contributing, simply send me these (SHOULD TAKE LESS THAN 5 MINUTES):
one of your best photos,
1-2 sentence description,
Your personal/lab website link,
one of your own best publications that you would like to be mentioned,
contact (email and/or social media handles etc)

Let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Best,

Amanda

Yingtong "Amanda" Wu, Ph.D. candidate

Biology Department, University of Missouri - St. Louis

St. Louis, MO, 63121, USA

Website: https://awu-blog.weebly.com/

GoogleScholar: https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=iDzuTTQAAAAJ&hl=en&oi=a