8th Canopy Conference research published

Zachary Chu

Feb 8, 2024, 10:35:20 AMFeb 8
to Canopy Science Community Forum
Hi all,

I thought you might like to know that research I presented at October's Canopy Conference has now been published in Biological Conservation, looking at how acoustic diversity changes across habitat variation in logged tropical forest.

Attached is the manuscript, and the link is

A basic summary can be found on Twitter/X at https://twitter.com/zchu01/status/1755555498567291352

It was great to meet many of you in person, hopefully this is of interest to some of you.

Yours faithfully,
Zachary Chu
Chu et al 2024.pdf

Meg Lowman

Feb 8, 2024, 6:33:18 PMFeb 8
to Zachary Chu, Canopy Science Community Forum
Congratulations!!!
Great work,
Meg

Margaret (Meg) Lowman, Ph.D.

Executive Director, TREE Foundation

National Geographic Explorer

www.canopymeg.com

www.treefoundation.org

image image image

My newest book is

now available in paperback:

The Arbornaut: A Life Discovering the

8th Continent in the Trees Above Us

Enjoy Nature!

image

Casandra Reyes García

Feb 9, 2024, 11:15:19 AMFeb 9
to Zachary Chu, Canopy Science Community Forum
Very interesting, congratulations!
Casandra Reyes

Feb 10, 2024, 2:41:31 AMFeb 10
to Zachary Chu, Canopy Science Community Forum
Dear Zach,
Thank you for sharing your paper, and congratulations!
I would like to see many more posts like this to share our work and information among the canopy community members!

Happy Chinese New Year!

Best
Aki

Roger Kitching

Feb 10, 2024, 6:41:38 PMFeb 10
to Akihiro Nakamura, Zachary Chu, Canopy Science Community Forum
Dear Aki,

I am happy to do this so long as I can use regular email messaging.  I find the Frontiers refereeing site entirely too cumbersome - it's idiosyncracies need to be re-learned every time I open it.

Obvious referees here are

Nigel Stork

Chris Read

Andreas Floren