The updated information on the 8th Canopy Conference in Xishuangbanna

Akihiro Nakamura

Aug 21, 2023, 6:26:15 AM8/21/23
to Canopy Science Community Forum
Dear Canopy Science Community Forum members,

I would first like to thank the people who already registered their attendance online! Please let me know if I have not contacted you after you completed your registration.

I would like to inform you all that we have updated a lot of information, including the details on tree climbing pre and post-conference training courses and visa information.

The deadline for abstract submission has now been extended until the 31st Aug and conference registration until the 30th September (but for visa purposes, international participants are advised to register by the end of this month, so that we can prepare the documents for your visa application).

Please see the link for more information and registration
Please share the above link with other colleagues who may be interested in attending!

For those who are interested in coming from abroad, I will help you prepare the required documents for your visa application, so please email me at canop...@gmail.com if you are interested in attending.

This conference will be small, but this means you will have a good chance to talk to the plenary speakers and other Chinese and international participants to communicate for future collaborative projects etc. Also, I would like to ensure everyone arrives safely here and enjoys this beautiful botanical garden and surroundings with us.

I very much look forward to meeting you here in person!

Best regards
Aki Nakamura