For those interested in FORTH programming, there is a new group on facebook

Stephen Walters

Jan 6, 2018, 10:53:26 PM1/6/18
to Canon Cat
https://www.facebook.com/groups/PROGRAMMINGFORTH/

For education, implementation and promotion of the Forth computer language.

There is predominantly a moderated discussion of the various Forth programming languages and techniques for a huge range of platforms.

Discussions can be deeply technical and the subjects cover hardware and software.

Useful links/URLS/connections to other Forth resources.

The group is not affiliated with any particular company, vendor or implementation.

This is a closed group to reduce spamming.

regards

Stephen Walters

dwight

Jan 7, 2018, 12:22:45 AM1/7/18
to cano...@googlegroups.com

I would love to join but I don't do facebook. Linkedin is also on my black list ( especially Linkedin ).

Dwight