The Humane Environment Specification: last version?

David Young

Jun 28, 2019, 12:31:37 AM6/28/19
to cano...@googlegroups.com
My question tonight is not strictly Canon Cat-related, but I don't know
where else to ask about THE/Archy. :-)

Tonight I stumbled on documentation for The Humane Environment at
archive.org.

Was there a later specification of The Humane Environment than version
84 B, https://archive.org/details/Specification84B ?

There's a discrepancy between the specification of multiple selections
and the specification of the command called SORTUP. I would like to
see whether/how the discrepancy was found and fixed.

Dave

--
David Young
dyo...@pobox.com Urbana, IL (217) 721-9981

Jonathan Gevaryahu

Jun 28, 2019, 12:44:55 AM6/28/19
to cano...@googlegroups.com
I was able to clone the CVS repository of the archy/humane stuff from
sourceforge about a year or so ago, and ran it through cvs2git and the
result seems to be a functional repository with history of the complete
source code as it was last committed to.

I'm not sure if that's what you're after, though.
Jonathan Gevaryahu
jgeva...@gmail.com
jgeva...@hotmail.com