Re: [Canon Cat] Abridged summary of canon-cat@googlegroups.com - 5 updates in 1 topic

瀏覽次數:28 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Nicholas Mason

未讀,
2016年4月28日 上午10:47:562016/4/28
收件者:cano...@googlegroups.com
I'm very sad to hear about Sandy, that's dreadful news - I gathered he'd been ill for quite some time, looking at his posts elsewhere.

When I was trying to obtain a 'Cat myself a few years ago, Sandy offered to do a video Skype with me, which I readily accepted - I was amazed to be talking with one of its original creators.

I only spoke to him on that one occasion - we discussed various things including the 'Cat but from our brief chat, he came across as a very kind, intelligent, and genuinely nice person.

Really sorry to hear this.

Thanks for letting us know Dwight.

Nick.

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 3:32 PM, <cano...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Charles Springer <charles....@gmail.com>: Apr 26 10:00AM -0700

Hey boys and girls.

I found a box of diskettes over the weekend and in it was - yes - my fabled
Cat test Disk with the but red ribbon so it could not be shipped by
accident.

...more
Jonathan Gevaryahu <jgeva...@gmail.com>: Apr 26 01:28PM -0400

I'd be happy to image it and return it, if you want. I'd sure love to
know what's on it.

On 4/26/2016 1:00 PM, Charles Springer wrote:

--
Jonathan Gevaryahu
jgeva...@gmail.com ...more

Are you sure that ribbon isn’t to pull the disk hulk out of the drive after the head has gone off the rails? :>)
Jack

From: cano...@googlegroups.com [mailto:cano...@googlegroups.com] On ...more
dwight <dke...@hotmail.com>: Apr 26 06:36PM

Hi Charlie

I just wanted to let you know, Sandy Bumgarner passed away last

month.

I'm not sure if you were notified, you can can Sherry at 707 481 4422.

Dwight

...more
Jonathan Gevaryahu <jgeva...@gmail.com>: Apr 26 02:41PM -0400

I'm extraordinarily sad to hear that. :(
Prayers for his wife and family.

On 4/26/2016 2:36 PM, dwight wrote:

--
Jonathan Gevaryahu