Cat Test Disk

Charles Springer

Apr 26, 2016, 1:00:15 PM4/26/16
to cano...@googlegroups.com
Hey boys and girls.

I found a box of diskettes over the weekend and in it was - yes - my fabled Cat test Disk with the but red ribbon so it could not be shipped by accident.

No idea what is on it. Here is a high quality photo for posterity ;-)

http://s1091.photobucket.com/user/Comedicles/media/Free%20Stuff/CAT_TestFloppy_zpseyjliecv.jpg.html

-- Charlie Springer

Jonathan Gevaryahu

Apr 26, 2016, 1:28:30 PM4/26/16
to cano...@googlegroups.com
I'd be happy to image it and return it, if you want. I'd sure love to know what's on it.

Jonathan Gevaryahu
jgeva...@gmail.com
jgeva...@hotmail.com

Jack Rubin

Apr 26, 2016, 1:44:00 PM4/26/16
to cano...@googlegroups.com

Are you sure that ribbon isn’t to pull the disk hulk out of the drive after the head has gone off the rails? :>)

Jack

dwight

Apr 26, 2016, 2:36:59 PM4/26/16
to cano...@googlegroups.com

Hi Charlie

 I just wanted to let you know, Sandy Bumgarner passed away last

month.

I'm not sure if you were notified, you can can Sherry at 707 481 4422.

Dwight

Apr 26, 2016, 2:41:39 PM4/26/16
to cano...@googlegroups.com
I'm extraordinarily sad to hear that. :(
Prayers for his wife and family.