*Cannabis INVEST* Michael Smith

Tank

May 12, 2010, 10:33:00 PM5/12/10
to Cannabis INVEST
I went to the Montana healing center's website today to see if they
mention anything about any success Health Science Group has been
having. I did not see anything about Health Science Group Inc. I
went to the contact us page and left my concerns and my contact
information and submitted it. When I got up this morning I found a
message on my voice mail...It was from a man named Michael Smith. The
phone number is: +14065818712. And that is straight to his office.
Here is pretty much verbatum what was left on my voice mail:

......"Hi, this is Mike from the Healing Center, and I was just
replying to the email they left this number regarding The Health
Science Group and starting anything in Livingston Montana...and the
answer is No. They haven't done anything, and Mr Gaffney is missing
in action. He's been sent a letter to the affect that basically he's
lost the license agreement about 3 months after he purchased it. We
are a real non profit collective here in Montana. My name is Michael
Smith, the number is 4065818712, that goes to the office. Just give
us a call and I can answer any of your other questions, Thank You."

So, NOW...what am I to think...that Tom Gaffney would pay that money
for the license agreement and then just bail after all the hard word
was done and alls he had to do was set up the building, etc and begin
making money? Something just does not sound right to me!

Any thoughts from everyone else would be nice!!!

chris tropin

May 13, 2010, 7:18:41 AM5/13/10
to cannabi...@googlegroups.com
Tank,

Hate to say that this is old news at this point.  there are many theories that abound as to what may be going on behind the scenes, and I myself continue to hold a large numbe of HESG shares.

My belief is that HESG is directly connected to IMAI and Organic Sciences, and there will soon be some big moves associated with that connection.  Time will tell.

GL