Erro after install Candycane

Kleber Oliveira

Oct 20, 2017, 1:09:14 PM10/20/17
to candycane-users
Hi,

After installing candycane on my server (Ubuntu 16.06), when trying to access some link (sing in for example) the following error appears: An Internal Error Has Occurred. Error: An Internal Error Has Occurred. Anyone have any idea what it can be? I've been looking for a multi-site solution but nothing worked.

nyr...@gmail.com

Oct 24, 2017, 4:20:41 AM10/24/17
to candycane-users
Hello,

Candycane is not working with the last version of CakePHP.
I updated code to be compatible with CakePHP 2.10.x
You can try this version https://github.com/Nyrtub/candycane

Regards

Kleber Oliveira

Oct 24, 2017, 9:29:55 PM10/24/17
to candycane-users
Thanks for the help, I downloaded the version of the link in Github but it did not work I still get the same message. The PHP version is 7.0.22
Any other suggestions?

nyr...@gmail.com

Oct 26, 2017, 8:00:34 AM10/26/17
to candycane-users